Amy Vetter, (@amyvettercpa) Global Vice President & Head of Accounting, USA for Xero (@xero) recently shared some of the latest Xero updates with us. Here's what Xero was up to in May.
- Xero has exceed 700,000 customers in 180 countries!
- Xerocon SF registration is open (CLICK HERE TO REGISTER)
- Payroll in Ohio and Arizona: Payroll in Xero is now available for the 150,000+ small business employers in Ohio and 85,000+ small business employers in Arizona. Xero payroll functionality is now available in 24 states and to over 70% of US Small Businesses as we continue our march to 50 states.
- Report Filters: New filters make it easier for users to customize reports and get to the information you want quickly (without needing to first export into a spreadsheet to manipulate). Among the ways you can now slice and dice data: date ranges, text searching (e.g. reference), and lists. Learn more about the capabilities here. More reporting updates are coming.
- "Copy To" Invoices: This time-saver lets Xero users copy an invoice to three new types of items (quotes, bills, and purchase orders) or lets users select multiple invoices and merge the line items merge into a single one. It also includes support for multi-currency and an option to use inventory defaults (if applicable).
- AWS Migration: Xero announced that we are shifting the core cloud platform to Amazon Web Services (AWS) in order to provide customers with improved levels of security, availability and performance that will support massive future growth. The new platform will enable us to continuously deploy new and innovative cloud features to our customers.