What goes together like 'Bread & Butter', or 'Wine and Cheese'? How about Time Tracking and Scheduling! TSheets revolutionized time tracking, and now they are about to do the same for employee scheduling.
TSheets is finalizing their single solution for scheduling and time tracking, in fact it could roll out-the-door any day now. This new Scheduling App offers robust functionality for cross-industry compatibility, so whether your clients’ scheduling needs are job-based or revolve around repeating shifts, the new TSheets scheduling program makes building and sharing schedules, job assignment, and keeping employees on track, seamless and easy.
When you couple scheduling with TSheets time-keeping, you will have greater visibility to see whether your employees have clocked into their assigned shifts, and assigned jobs, on time.
Key features of the new scheduling App include:
- Employees are able to track time and view their schedule in one convenient App.
- See the real-time schedule from the TSheets Mobile App.
TSheets Mobile App with Scheduling
- Drag-and-drop shifts for scheduling on the go.
- Control whether employees can view their own schedules, or the full company schedule.
- Add notes to shift schedules visible by a single employee or all employees on the schedule.
TSheets Real-time Scheduling Display
- Employees can sync their work schedule with calendaring Apps like Google and iCal.
- Alerts notify employees when it is time to clock in for their shift, and then populates the assigned job code based upon their scheduled duties.
- Customizable notification system notifies employees whenever a shift they're on is changed, added or dropped, and handy alerts notify employees when it's time to clock in for a shift, with the assigned job code already populated.
- Alerts notify managers when employees haven't clocked in for a scheduled shift.
TSheets makes scheduling easy too. If you have repeating shifts you can simply copy last week's schedule into the new weeks schedule. If you are not sure which job or jobs your employees will be assigned to, then simply post their schedules as having 'unassigned' jobs, you can always assign the employee's time to a job anytime later. Keep your schedules 'top secret' until you are ready to notify your employees, there won't be any sneaking around and peeking to see who is going to work when before the schedule is finalized. Your employees will see the schedule only when you publish it.
This new, soon to be released, scheduling feature is just another example of how TSheets is keeping you 'on top of your time' and that of your employees too. You can sign-up here to be notified just the moment the scheduling feature is released. After all you wouldn't want to waste time just waiting around when you can be 'put on the schedule.'