TSheets has officially announced the release of it's Android APP. Now companies with field work forces can manage their employee time tracking regardless of the operating system. This announcement comes just in time for Las Vegas.
The Android time tracker app was released last month and was designed specifically for the needs of remote field workers who need a simple clock in/out interface with real-time (and GPS) tracking, and yet optimal managing and reporting functionality in the office. According to Matt Rissell, CEO of TSheets.com, “Contractors often tolerate these types of inefficiencies because they believe that automating the process of invoicing, billing and payroll involve processes and costs that they simply can’t take on. The reality, however, is that labor costs are commonly a contractor's largest expense, and by accurately and efficiently tracking it with a field-worthy solution like our Android app, they save both time and money.”
The release further states that the new Android APP gives users and management:
- A simple user experience
- 1-click access on the notification bar so employees never forget to clock out
- Ability to add, edit and delete timesheets
- GPS tracking while employees are on the clock, even while out-of-service
- Continuous syncing, never worry about losing important data
- Small memory footprint and fast app speed
- Real time payroll reports for bookkeepers in the office
TSheets’ Android app can be downloaded for free in the Google Play store and requires a TSheets account or free 14-day trial of TSheets.
The full release can be viewed here .