TSheets is one of our favorite Apps, and not just because they host some of the best parties on the planet. In reality, we love TSheets because they have one of the best, and most active, ProAdvisor Partner programs (TSheets PROs) anywhere. Now TSheets has plenty of news that impacts you (or can impact you) as a TSheets PRO.
First, starting now through December 31,2016, TSheets PROs who are also Intuit ProAdvisors will earn DOUBLE commissions (that's 20%, up from 10%) on all referrals for TWO years, which represents an entire year of extra residual commissions. All you need to do is insure that any new client you refer makes use of your TSheets Pro 'affiliate code'. If you’re already a TSheets PRO AND an Intuit ProAdvisor, you’re set! All you have to do is keep referring clients between now and December 31, using your affiliate code, and you’ll automatically earn 20% commission on every client you refer for TWO whole years.
If you are not already a TSheets Pro, then you can find out more about the partnership at the TSheets Pro website. And if you are not already a QuickBooks ProAdvisor, which I can hardly believe any of our readers would not already be, you can get more about the program at Intuit's QuickBooks ProAdvisor Program website.
Second, as though 'double commissions' wasn't enough to knock you on your backside, TSheets has also announced that TSheets Pros who are also Intuit ProAdvisors have an opportunity to win a trip to QuickBooks Connect in San Jose, California October 24 thru 26, 2016. To enter the contest you must:
- Now through August 1, 2016, post a photo of yourself on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram wearing a TSheets shirt and holding some sort of Intuit swag. (We don’t really care what it is, but both Intuit and TSheets must have a presence in your picture!)
- Tag that photo you post with #GetMe2QBC (make sure your Instagram profile is public so we can see it!)
- When you do BOTH 1 and 2 above, you’ll be automatically entered into a drawing to win a trip to QBC 2016 in San Jose! TSheets will randomly select 3 lucky PROs from these entries on August 2, 2016 (winners will be announced later that week).
What's included in the 'free trip':
- One ticket to QuickBooks Connect 2016
- Round trip airfare to San Jose (up to $1,000)
- Hotel accommodations for 1 adult during the conference
Editorial notation: Be certain to read the TSheets websites for both the 'double commissions' and 'free trip' rules, regulations and disclosures.