Scalus, a communication and workflow management platform for businesses, was officially released today. Scalus "turns conversations into actionable, repeatable, automated tasks across apps, teams and organization. The company was spun out of BackOps, a back office management solution.
Founder and CEO Kristen Koh Goldstein was quoted, “Today’s generation grew up on Facebook and demands immediacy and transparency as a default condition. We saw how scaling a business was nearly impossible based on the new way we work, so we created Scalus. The proliferation of cloud apps and distributed teams has exposed how workflows and business processes are siloed. We developed Scalus to help organizations connect disparate systems, easily scale their distributed labor workforce and ensure that teams stay productive and effective.”
- The key features and benefits of the platform include:
- Ability to track and manage recurring and repeating tasks
- Visibility into every task to identify bottlenecks, take action and eliminate dead-end workflows
- Bi-directional task management across the internal systems and corporate email
- Transparency across and at all levels of an organization
- Transform lists of tasks into a repeatable process to improve efficiency and scale
- Integrate with communication platforms such as Slack and Chatter
- Collaborate with internal and external teams without having to be a user
- Immediate auto-generating audit trail for regulated industries
You can read the complete release by CLICKING HERE.