Become certified in the SpringAhead time-keeping and Tallie expense-reporting applications.
Chris Farrell, Chief Executive Officer of SpringAhead, will host this three part workshop intended to provide participants with the necessary knowledge and skills needed for certification in the SpringAhead time keeping, and Tallie expense reporting, applications.
During the first two parts of the workshop participants will learn to use SpringAhead to:
- Create invoices that include billable time and expenses
- Set billing rates by project/job, including sub-projects
- Set billing rates by timekeeper
- Review and process invoices in batches
- Set invoice lines to optionally include service descriptions, timesheet notes and/or billing periods
- Set overtime rates and rules to automatically calculate billing rates for overtime hours
- Set overtime rates and rules to automatically increase pay rates for contractors – an import bills into QuickBooks
- Import SpringAhead invoices into QuickBooks.
During part three of the workshop, participants will learn about the Tallie expense reporting solution including the product’s QuickBooks integration including:
- Import personal and corporate credit cards
- Map expense reimbursements to checks, bills, credit cards and/or payroll
- Create spend policies to augment internal controls
- Create approval level hierarchies to ensure expense reports are properly authorized
- Set employee reminder schedules
- Automatically match receipts with credit card transactions
- Automatically assign expense accounts to merchants
- Track expenses by project and class
- Export records to Bill.com and/or SmartVault
Be watching Intuitive Accountant for our blog and twitter post interviews with session participants as they comment on their learning experiences.