Learn how to use QQube to create customized Excel reports from your QuickBooks data. Mario Nowogrodzki instructs this 3-part workshop.
Mario Nowogrodzki will instruct on using QQube by Clearify to create customized reporting in Excel from your QuickBooks data. In this three part workshop users discover the use of Pivot Tables and will learn to:
- Create Pivot Tables using data form QuickBooks
- User Filters
- Refresh their data from QuickBooks
- Change Pivot Table Fields
- Display and Hide Data Manipulating Pivot Tables
- Change Pivot Table Calculations
- Work with the Rad Data provide by QQube
- Change Formatting
- Save Pivot Tables separately from their Source Data
- Save Pivot Tables as Templates, and
- Use Pivot Table Templates
Session: Sunday June 23: Part 1-12:00pm, Part 2-2:00pm, Part 3-4:00pm
Mario Nowogrodzki is an information systems consultant and instructor. He is the founder and principal of Mendelson Consulting, specializing in QuickBooks and information technology consulting services. He is a Certified Public Accountant since 1992 and has received the Certified Information Technology Professional (CITP) designation from the American Institute of CPAs. Mario is an Advanced Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor, Certified QuickBooks Enterprise ProAdvisor, Certified QuickBooks POS ProAdvisor, and member of the Intuit Trainer/Writer Network. A leading figure on the national QuickBooks scene, Mario was selected to be a charter member of the QuickBooks Enterprise Solution Provider and the QuickBooks POS Retail Solution Provider Programs
Be watching Intuitive Accountant for our blog and twitter post interviews with session participants as they comment on their learning experiences.