"BigTime and QuickBooks go together like BFFS." Intuit, the maker of QuickBooks, chose BigTime as its time and billing software partner, embedding BigTime proven technology within its own practice management suite.
How to Stay Ahead of the Curve with Business Process Software
Lear how you can get the edge to help your clients take full advantage of the latest Time & Billing software to streamline their business processes, improve workflow and increase efficiencies.
Big Time’s COO, Jake Matyas, will share insights and demonstrate four key benefits of modern Time & Billing tools that allow employees to work faster, smarter and better than ever before. These key benefits are:
1) Ease of use:
- Easily getting into the system
- Seeing projects at a glance on a dashboard
- Quickly navigating to timesheets
- Speed and efficiency of the system
2) Personalized setup:
- Configuring the system to your (or your clients’) needs
- Customizing options
- Set-up and access of the system from a non-installed base
3) Efficient workflow:
- From collection of time and expense data, to
- The format your data output takes
- Integration with QuickBooks
- How the system data translates in business analysis and reporting
- How your data is captures into invoices that translate into revenue
4) Mobile functionality:
- Enabling convenient time and expense capture from hand-held devices
- From the web
- Anytime and Anywhere
Big Time’s National Sales Director, Mark Sandor, will also discuss how Big Time’s consultant network can be used to expand your client base, generate year-round revenues, and enhance your value to your existing clients by becoming a technical resource based around Bit Time’s business process software.
Prior to joining BigTime Software in 2002, Jake Matyas was a Senior Vice President at Aon Financial Services and Senior Vice President and Director of Online Communications, Inc.. He holds a B.A. in Business Administration and Finance from Muhlenberg College, Allentown, Pa.