This Workshop is designed to prepare participants to take the Expert Certification Exam.
Bill.Com Expert Certification Exam Preparation
This is a 3-part session instructed by Julie Carmen and Jamie Blackburn
The Bill.com Certification Program can transform your practice to provide a competitive advantage in the marketplace. Take your practice to the next level by taking advantage of this training and certification.
The Bill.com Expert certification exam preparation is designed for the novice Bill.com user, and is designed to allow participants to be poised and ready to prove their expert-level proficiency through the online course examination. Upon completion you will also feel comfortable enough to train other members of your staff to use Bill.com.
This course covers:
- Setting-up a client account using the Getting Started checklist
- Navigating the features of the Home Page
- Setting-up and managing the custom Inbox to digitize bills, invoices and other documents
- Setting-up payment processing and managing exceptions in Accounts Payable processing
- Managing receivables and collections using a customized portal
- Filing and retrieving company, vendor and customer documents
- Creating reports to manage your business
- Customizing account settings
- Managing your clients using the Console
- Syncing with financial software (including QuickBooks)
By the end of the course you will be prepared to take the online 250-30 question Certification exam. If you score 70% or better, you will earn the expert Certification, as well as the Expert Certification badge, suitable for use on your website or other marketing materials.