Sage has released the newest addition to their product line, Sage X3 Cloud. This new offering is intended to provide growing midsized companies with the powerful capabilities of Sage’s flagship enterprise solution Sage X3 within the Cloud environment powered via Amazon Web Services. This versatile cloud solution is but one offering for Sage X3, which can be deployed on a customer’s infrastructure, via a hosted private environment, or in the new cloud offering. But in reality, this new solution has blasted accounting into the stratosphere.
The solution is intended to manage financials, distribution, and manufacturing as well as global operations. Sage X3 Cloud benefits include world-leading capacity, security and performance supporting even the most demanding business organization. Let's look at why Sage X3 Cloud maybe the perfect platform for your business.
1. Sage X3 Cloud - Right for your Business Type
Superior functional scope and integration for your business type including Service industries like Advertising, Consulting, Engineering, Information Technology, or any business that focuses on providing high quality services to their clients and customers.
Manufacturers needing a solution that can provide them with the ability to track work processes as well as integrated accounting. A solution for not 'just now', but one that will grow with them in the years to come. A solution available even when 'HQ' is half way around the world from the 'Fab facility.'
A solution that meets the quality control and ingredient tracking capabilities to deal with Process manufacturers in the Food production, Cosmetics, Pharmaceutical and Nutraceutical industries. Not only the ability to deal with ingredient details, but track both ingredients and finished products via lots.
If your business is Distribution Sage X3 Cloud is for you, whether you have one warehouse or fifty, if your in one city, one state, one country or distributing from and around the world, it's the right solution to meet all your requirements for Wholesale and International Trade.
But managing the needs of a variety of business types is not the only reason to consider Sage X3 Cloud, there are a lot of other features that make this the perfect "business platform."
2. Superior support for global, distributed organizations and industry-specific operations. This includes multi-language, multi-currency, multi-legislation, multi-site, multi-company, multi-ledger, multi-journal, and inter-company structures and dimensions meeting the most complex enterprise configuration. Sage X3 Cloud can take you or 'make you' in today's Global environment.
3. Superior flexibility, customization capabilities and scalability. Includes the ability to configure to specific needs turning on/off functionality, adapting the user interface to specific user requirements and workflows, modifying screen layout including selecting fields/functions to display or hide. Sage X3 Cloud gives you the User Interface and functionality YOU want.
4. Superior security and performance via Amazon Web Services for networking, processing, storage, database security, backup and recovery.
5. What's your platform choice, Desktop, or mobile? Sage X3 Cloud has you covered, in today's go anywhere business environment you need a business platform that can go with you, and work with you via the device in your pocket or carry-on, with universal Web and mobile access Sage X3 Cloud is the right platform for you since it includes compatibility for Internet Explorer, Safari, Opera, Chrome and Firefox. Run your business from the platform/device YOU want to run it from, not what you are told 'you must' run it from.
Sage X3 Cloud will be available as a service starting July 31 in the United States and Canada, before rolling out in the United Kingdom later this summer, and globally in 2015-2016.
You can be certain that Insightful Accountant will be covering this product in greater detail in a future article, but in the mean time see the official press release below for more information.
Sage Delivers Simpler and More Flexible Cloud Business Management Solution to the Enterprise with Sage X3
New Sage X3 cloud solution empowers growing midsized enterprises with flexible business management, at a fraction of the cost and complexity of typical ERP systems
Sage Summit- NEW ORLEANS (July 28, 2015) – Sage today announces the availability of Sage X3 in the cloud, giving midsized companies access to the powerful capabilities of the Sage flagship enterprise solution – previously known as Sage ERP X3 – without sacrificing business agility for ERP integration. Sage X3 enables companies to take back control of complex operations and increase their performance with faster, simpler and more flexible business management software. Sage X3 will be available as a service in the cloud starting July 31 in the United States and Canada, before rolling out in the United Kingdom later this summer, and globally in 2015-2016.
Companies looking for enterprise-class business management functionality in the cloud – without the limitations of existing cloud solutions – to manage financials, distribution, manufacturing or global operations can now benefit from the full capabilities of Sage X3. Delivered as a service in the cloud, Sage X3 benefits from world-leading cloud capacity, security and performance to support the most demanding organizations.
A versatile cloud solution, Sage X3 can adapt to companies’ evolving needs and IT strategies. Customers have the flexibility to deploy Sage X3 on the infrastructure of their choice: in the cloud, on their own server, or in an environment hosted by Sage certified partners—all with identical functionality and universal web and mobile access to their business management resources.
"Midsized firms face special challenges," said Ray Boggs, VP of SMB research at IDC. "While big enough to have major business management needs, they are still resource-constrained when it comes to the time and money they can devote to implementing a comprehensive solution."
Boggs noted that Sage X3 provides the flexibility in deployment (public cloud, hosted in a private environment or on customers’ infrastructure) and pricing that midsized firms are looking for. Additionally, all options have special appeal as firms look to support an increasingly mobile and remote workforce.
Rich Spring, chief revenue officer of Sage North America, said: “Losing visibility and control of their process is a common concern for many business leaders as their company grows. Sage X3 is a powerful, cohesive solution that empowers businesses to effectively manage business processes and control performance across all areas of their organization.
“We’re dedicated to taking the complexity out of running your business, meaning you can focus on doing what you do best – winning new business.”
Sage X3 will be featured at Sage Summit, the company’s annual event taking place July 27-30, 2015, at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center in New Orleans. For more information, please visit: www.sagex3.com