SmartVault, a Software as a Service (SaaS) online document management and secure client portal solution provider has released the new SmartVault for Accountants. This new release addresses several common challenges that accounting professionals face daily—from manual, time-draining work that takes away from higher-value services, to ensuring compliance with security policies and regulations. According to the company, the new SmartVault for Accountants is the result of listening to collective customer feedback, understanding common challenges in their day-to-day document workflow, and a dedication to offering a highly intuitive system that is easy to use by firms and their clients.
Eric Pulaski, Founder and CEO of SmartVault said, “At SmartVault, we are passionately focused on enhancing the daily work environment for accountants. At every turn our team is working to enhance our technology to help firms reduce time spent on manual, time-consuming tasks that distract employees from higher value work like growing the business or offering strategic advisory services to clients. What we are doing is clearly working because adoption of SmartVault has significantly accelerated over the past few years. We now have over 7,000 accountants using SmartVault to store, manage, and securely share files with over 100,000 clients.”
The new SmartVault for Accountants is a significant upgrade and enables users to:
- Streamline the document collection process to get documents required from clients easily and efficiently.
- Find, view, and edit client documents quickly and easily using the new SmartVault Connected Desktop, designed and optimized to handle day-to-day document workflow with speed and efficiency.
- Simplify the process for adding new clients using customizable templates to automatically create folders, users, security permissions, and workflow rules.
- Work faster by printing and automatically routing files to the right folder from any app—the new SmartVault Print Driver delivers out of the box tags to automatically route files to the right folder for the right client.
- Save time when distributing client documents by using bulk email and mail merge to send custom emails to 5, 50, or 500 clients–a huge time saver when distributing organizers, financial statements, and tax returns.
SmartVault is holding a live demo of the new SmartVault for Accountants on September 30, 2015, at 1:00 pm central. Register here: http://www.smartvault.com/resource/demo-get-to-know-smartvault-for-accounting/.
SmartVault for Accountants ships on October 1, 2015, with pricing starting at $35/user/month.