Sage has announced the launch of a Global Accountant Partner Program to help accountants transform and grow their practices, learn from industry experts and simplify their relationships with Sage.
The Global Accountant Partner Program provides a single, streamlined framework for accountants partnering with Sage in every country. Available immediately in English for Sage global products, the Global Accountant Partner Program will offer additional languages and the full product portfolio in October 2016.
Based on a tiered program, designed by and for accountants, the Global Accountant Partner Program provides streamlined services to its accountant partners with enhanced benefits and incentives.
- A free-to-join, peer-led community of accountant partners with access to the full suite of Sage global products
- Industry-leading educational resources provided by accounting professionals
- Marketing consultancy and funding to assist with practice transformation and growth
- Full accreditation for staff and practice as experts of Sage products
- Matching accountants and SMBs to grow their practices
The Sage Global Partner Program was launched in November 2015 to provide world-class benefits and incentives to system integrators, value-added resellers, independent software vendors, developers and now accountants. It supports new customer acquisition and business growth for the growing Sage global product portfolio, including Sage One, Sage Live, Sage Impact and Sage X3.