Exact recently introduced Exact for Accountants with Practice Management, a full service business management solution that gives accountants the tools and data they need to better manage internal and client-facing processes. Exact's solution, designed specifically for small and mid-sized accounting and bookkeeping firms, starts with a foundation focused on collaboration between accounting firms and their clients by providing multi-client visibility and management through dashboards and actionable analysis. I sat down with Dave Lechleitner, product marketing principal, Exact U.S. Cloud Solutions, during Scaling New Heights to discuss how this release can help bookkeeping and accounting firms.
According to Dave, the collaboration functionality sheds new light on client needs, which accountants can use to stay relevant and vital to the customer. The addition of the practice management functionality allows the accounting professional to streamline their own internal processes, manage client onboarding, control documents and formalize prospect marketing efforts.
Dave shared that the new features include:
- Client relationship management – giving accounting firms more insight into customer needs and opportunities at both the financial and strategic level
- Document management – providing accountants and their clients with the ability to control access to sensitive documents including contracts and financial statements
- Time and billing – providing firms the ability to track and invoice customers for actual time and costs incurred on engagements ensuring accurate billing of customers for work performed
- Subscription/contract management – providing ability for firms transitioning to recurring revenue models to track monthly or annual service contracts with clients and easily manage the subsequent invoicing
- Workflow management – automating processes, which streamlines business operations and reduces inefficiencies
"We are committed to providing accounting firms with the best possible solutions to not only service their clients, but also effectively manage and grow their own firms," said Dave Lechleitner, product marketing principal, Exact U.S. Cloud Solutions. "With the added practice management features to our already industry-leading solutions, these firms can do what they do best – service their clients while taking on the expanded role as a trusted business advisor."
If you would like more information, please visit www.exactonline.com/contact or call (855) 359-9256.