BQE Software has released the 2016 version of its BillQuick® business management and accounting application. The 2016 version is available immediately to new and existing clients.
Key features of the update include:
• Enhanced Web & Mobile Application - New versions of the web and native mobile application for iOS, Android and Windows Phones.
• Enhanced Accounting – Automatically import credit card transactions and completely eliminate manual data entry of credit card purchases.
• Credit Card Expenses Tracking – Users can now specify which credit card they used when they fill their expense sheets. BillQuick then categorizes the expenses automatically for accounting.
• Improved Project Management – Managers can run their project-based reports by simply selecting the top-level project and BillQuick will include all the sub-projects automatically.
Other notable new features include:
• Work without interruptions by specifying favorite screens to open automatically upon log in
• Receive retainer at the parent project level and apply it to its phases
• Email multiple invoice attachments as a single file to your clients
• New Balance Sheet by Class report for financial statements of each profit center
With new and improved automation tools in BillQuick® 2016, users can achieve maximum efficiency and work smarter, not harder.
A free trial is available at www.bqe.com.