Insightful Accountant strives to provide you, our Accountants, Bookkeepers and Business Consultant readers with information about opportunities to serve your clients, build your practice, and bolster your compensation through this series we call ‘Advisor Alliance’. The focus of this series will be companies who offer some form of alliance, partnership, or referral program that might be of interest to you and your practice.
The Sage Accountants' Network may offer you an alternative to something different, and perhaps something much bigger, as well as a package of software and support specially designed to help bookkeepers and accountants support the needs of their clients and their practice. It is designed to give ‘advisors’ an alliance of flexibility that permits these members to select the products and services that are right for them, and to change or add new modules as they need to add capabilities or service new clients. So Networks members who “gain more clients,” or “need more support”, or even choose to “do more business online”, can just adapt their Network package.
Thinking about expanding beyond a ‘single software’ focus in your practice? Let’s face it, people like choice, and what appeals to one person or business, may not appeal to a different person or business. Further, while we hear that people hate change, many people change accountants and bookkeepers ‘all the time’ looking for something else. How do you deal with a potential client who says, I need you, but I need you to support me in my existing software. Then you find out that their software isn’t what you currently support, what are you going to do? Perhaps you need a new alliance!
Physicians don’t prescribe just one specific pharmaceutical manufacturer’s medications, they prescribe ‘what works best’ for a patient’s needs. Why should you as an accountant, bookkeeper or software consultant be any different?
With over 6-million people worldwide benefiting from Sage accounting products, can you afford not to form an ‘alliance’ with the Sage Accountant Network?
When your existing clients exceed the functional capabilities of their existing software (and software company’s product line) how will you support them? Can you afford not to be part of an ‘alliance’ that offers products that provide a growth avenue that still permits YOU to support your clients directly?
If those are not enough reasons, here are five additional reasons to consider ‘forming an alliance’ with the Sage Accountants' Network:
- Control: The Sage Accountants' Network is highly flexible and it's free to register. Because it's modular, you can put together a package of products and services that best suit you, and change them when you need to.
- Choice: Choose from online or desktop bundles and then add optional support and clients. Each option is clearly priced.
- Expert guidance: As well as getting access to technical support, members can also view webinars and read articles from industry experts.
- Member discounts: As a member, you qualify for a 20% discount off software and training, which you can also can pass onto your clients.
- You're in good company: Sage, has been supporting bookkeepers, accountants and businesses for over 30 years. Sage is committed to help you get the best results for your existing clients and to also reach out to new clients.
Why don't you give Sage a look when considering your next Advisor Alliance, for more information see their website: Sage Accountant Network.