As an accountant, you are well aware of the challenges to access funding easily and quickly for your small business clients. That's why Kabbage, wants to arm today's ProAdvisors, accounting professionals and small business advisors with the resources they need to help their small business clients continue to grow.
Think about it – if you can add value to your clients' services by providing immediate, working capital funding to them with Kabbage, you are increasing your role as an advisor to your clients.
- Online application (no paperwork)
- Immediate decision and access to funding
- Up to $100,000 for working capital needs
The "Kabbage Advisor Program for Accountants" enables you to receive a $100 gift card for every new client that qualifies and takes their first loan with Kabbage. In addition to the $100 you receive, your client will receive a $250 gift card when it qualifies and takes out their first loan with us as well.
Here's how it works. When you sign up for the Advisor Program you'll automatically receive a "Kabbage Welcome Kit" which highlights the benefits of taking a Kabbage loan and other small business resources.
The program provides:
- Discounts on products/services that Kabbage partners with for both you and your client
- Dedicated sales support for client referrals and dedicated support for accountants
- Ability to nominate a small business client or yourself to be featured on the Kabbage blog: www.kabbage.com/blog (that's 55,000 visitors per month)
There is no fee or training program required to be a part of the Kabbage Advisor Program for Accountants.
For more information on the program and to get started, visit this link: https://www.kabbage.com/accountant/?refid=insightfulaccountant