Insightful Accountant strives to provide you, our QuickBooks Specialist, Accountant and Business Consultant readers with information about opportunities to serve your clients, build your practice, and bolster your compensation through this series we call ‘Advisor Alliance’. The focus of this series will always be product developers and vendors who offer some form of alliance, partnership, or referral program that might be of interest to you and your practice.
So if you don’t know about Intuit’s Field Service Management (powered by Corrigo) it is time you got to know it. It is an outstanding cloud-linked application that allows you to schedule and dispatch crews from your office desktop to field terminals (iOS or Android Device as well as Windows Laptop). I recommend that my clients use the iPad. There are a lot of fine features associated with this product including the ability to maintain a service history, document and track every piece of the customer’s equipment, track service agreements (optional module) and employee timekeeping (optional module). Built-in GPS location tracking and the ability to produce filed invoices, or send completed service/work orders back from the field for review, approval and processing are all highly functional. You can’t beat this application for Electrical contractors, Heat & Air contractors, Plumbing Companies, Pool Equipment/Maintenance Contractors, and many other field functions. The integration with QuickBooks is outstanding.
But this article isn’t an advertisement or product review for Field Service Management it’s about giving you information regarding their newest program that maybe of interest to you and your ProAdvisor practice. Until now Field Service Management has essentially been sold by either Intuit Direct Sales or Intuit Resellers. In fact, Intuit didn’t even offer the FSM training to non-resellers until just a few years ago. But a new bonus program has been launched for ProAdvisors who want to include Intuit Field Service Management in their offerings.
Last Week at Scaling New Heights, Corrigo, the makers of Intuit Field Service Management announced that ProAdvisors have the opportunity to participate in their ‘Dollars for Deals’ revenue share cash bonus program. This partner program couples the efforts of ProAdvisors for lead generation and referrals with Local Expert Reseller Partners. As a part of this process ProAdvisors actually ‘partner’ with a listed member of the Intuit Field Service Management Local Expert Premier Reseller partners. This is a great opportunity for ProAdvisors to offer a high quality field management solution to their clients and to partner for revenue sharing opportunities.
For additional details see the program guidelines below:
- ProAdvisors and Accountants bonus plan paid quarterly by Corrigo
- Bonus cash payment equal to one month of the monthly license revenue for every license (IFSM, Time Card, and Service Agreement) sold by a Local Expert Reseller Partner as a result of the ProAdvisor’s lead generation activities & referrals. Example: Sell 4 billable IFSM licenses and receive a one-time bonus payment of $140.00!!
- ProAdvisor must partner with a listed Local Expert (LE) Premier Reseller partner to complete the sale, place the order with Intuit, and deliver required services (training, setup, implementation)
- LE Partner must register all opportunities in QuickBase referencing the ProAdvisor company name and contact information in the comment section
- LE Partner is to provide the QuickBase Lead # to Cheryl McElrath at cherylm@Corrigo.com
- One-time payment paid quarterly after licenses are installed a minimum of 60 days
- There are No chargebacks if the minimum installment period is met
- Note: IFSM orders placed through a Local Expert Reseller Partner under the Dollars for Deals program will be ineligible for any additional discounts. This is a pilot program that will be reviewed after the first 90 days. Corrigo reserves the right to make amendments to the program guidelines as needed.
For additional questions or details, contact Cheryl McElrath, Corrigo’s Partner Sales Manager, via email at cherylm@Corrigo.com