American Payment Solutions (APS) is a full-service merchant services provider (MSP) serving thousands of small, medium and large businesses. With complete integrations for QuickBooks Pro, Premier and Enterprise, our solution is robust and easy to use allowing merchants to
realize significant monthly savings with a reliable, secure choice over standard solutions.
IA: What benefits do advisors receive for being a part of your program (What’s in it for the Advisor)?
APS offers the ProAdvisors and IRPs, which are part of the APS Partner Program, a significant percentage of the net income derived and collected from activated merchant accounts for the life of the account. Payments are made on a monthly basis.
IA: Is there a fee to be a part of your program
There is no fee to be part of this program.
IA: Is the advisor/accountant a reseller or more of a lead generator for your organization?
The ProAdvisor/IRP refers the leads to APS. The APS Channel Team will work closely with the ProAdvisor/IRP and their clients to analyze their current merchant statements and explain the opportunities for savings. ProAdvisors can be involved in as many calls as they would like. APS will install the solution and provide all training and any customer support needed.
IA: Are there any specific training requirements for the Advisor? If so, how long does it take for an advisor to become “certified”?
There is no training, however we are happy to take you through an overview of our solution and how we can provide savings over alternatives in the market.
IA: What else can you share about the APS Partner Program that we have not already covered?
The APS Partner Program provides the framework for developing partner relationships between APS and select organizations. The primary objective of our partner program is to ensure our partners are suitably equipped to deliver extraordinary value to our mutual customers. We believe our Partners are vital to our business, our most powerful advocates and this is why, our culture is primarily partner centric. We strive to execute a shared, focused and intentional strategy to continuously provide unsurpassed value to our partners and mutual customers.
- Higher Partnership Share on residuals
- Receive residuals on your own account
- Log into the partner portal for monthly residuals
- Free merchant analysis on pricing & fees
- Deliver an optimal customer experience with sales and marketing tools that help you increase customer demand and adoption, as well as technical training and investments that help you accelerate the customer sales-cycle and reduce your costs.
- Be as involved or not involved as you’d like in the sales and install cycle
- Free presentations to end-users and partners
- White label our marketing kit for your clients
- Present at lunch & learn events
To learn more or to sign up for the program, visit the APS Partner page.