Joe on The Road To Scaling
We are going into our 7th year of Scaling New Heights and, like all of the other years before this one, the show is continuing to expand in both content and attendees. In a training world that is getting increasingly congested I’m often asked how we continue to grow the show year
after year. Simply put…each year we ask what ProAdvisors want and as much as possible we give them that.
So…as you chart your way to the next Scaling New Heights let’s take a quick at what the show will offer…what we have inserted into this year’s event at the request of the ProAdvisor community.
- What ProAdvisors want: To get up to speed on new Intuit products. This year we will offer training on two brand new Intuit products: QuickBooks Enterprise Advanced Inventory and QuickBooks Point of Sale Powered by Revel.
- What ProAdvisors want: To stay current on all available certifications. As always, we will provide training on 100% of available ProAdvisor certifications
- What ProAdvisors want: Go deep…very, very deep. This year we will offer highly advanced training on QuickBooks and QuickBooks Online – presented by the leading ProAdvisor experts in the field.
- What ProAdvisors want: New consulting opportunities. Each year we provide in-depth, consultancy-empowerment training on selected products that integrate with QuickBooks and QuickBooks Online. The goal is to empower ProAdvisors to provide billable services on these products when they return home from the conference
- What ProAdvisors want: Face time with Intuit executives, directors, product managers and product experts. We will have over 100 Intuit representatives at the show this year. Dan Wernikoff, Jim McGinnis, and Luis Sanchez will all take the main stage, and Avi Golan (who leads the Intuit Developer Group) will join in for a two hour Intuit executive symposium. The rest of the Intuit attendees will be scattered throughout the sessions, hallways, socials and, of course, the Intuit booth enjoying face time with ProAdvisors.
- What ProAdvisors want: To meet other ProAdvisors. Scaling New Heights is
- the largest gathering of certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors in the world. This year, over 1,000 certified ProAdvisors will gather under a single roof, creating massive networking opportunities for each and every attendee.
- What ProAdvisors want: To become better ProAdvisors. Scaling New Heights offers dozens of sessions on professional development and practice development – all tailored specifically for the QuickBooks ProAdvisors and Intuit-centric accounting professional.
And…after you attend Scaling New Heights just one time you can add another one to your list. ProAdvisors want to clone themselves so they can attend every breakout session each and every hour. On that one, I’m afraid I cannot deliver. Just attend, set a learning goal around the show, map out your experience and take the value home. And…enjoy the food, fun and nightlife of New Orleans while you are there!