The Solution For Your NonProfit Clients
Scaling New Heights is a month away and if you are attending you need to be thinking about what sessions you will be attending. If you are not currently registered to attend you may want to give it another look. After all, this is the largest gathering of Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors IN THE WORLD.
I had a conversation with one of the speakers, Gregg Bossen, who is teaching a session titled Method: NonProfit Solution Deep Dive at 4:20 on Monday afternoon. The description of the
event from the show website says “This course will introduce users to the fundamentals of the latest app from Method built specifically for the non-profit industry. The intent of this course is to familiarize users with the concepts and tools as they relate to workflow, day-to-day use and efficiency. The course will explore Method’s unique interface and QB integration. Users who complete the course will have a functional understanding of how to use Method's non-profit solution.”
Here’s what Gregg wants you to know, that did not make it into the description.
- This is not a session about developing using Method. This is a session about using Method’s new App named Method Donor which is scheduled to be available by the time everyone gets to Scaling New Heights.
- This is the solution you’ve been waiting for if you have non-profit clients
- This is the first opportunity ProAdvisors have to get a “hands on” look at the Method Donor App.
- This App is the 2014 Intuit Hack-a-Thon winner. It’s that good!
- This App fills a HUGE hole in the non-profit sector and is less expensive than the solutions that are currently available (and less effective) like Gift Works, Donor Perfect and E-Tapestry.
- This App eliminates the double work. It syncs seamlessly between your Method, QuickBooks and your online donation portal.
If you have not-for-profit clients, it sounds like this session is a “must attend”, so add it to your schedule and plan to see how you can leverage this new tool to better serve your clients.
Make sure you stop by the Intuitive Accountant booth while you are at the show.