Intuit announced the addition of Shaquille O’Neal to the main stage agenda of QuickBooks Connect, to be held Oct. 24-26 in San Jose, Calif. The event, now in its third year, is bringing together accounting professionals, small businesses and developers under one roof in a way that only Intuit can provide.
In addition to the main stage speakers, ProAdvisors have the opportunity to choose form more than 40 sessions to learn actionable steps and information that will help evolve their firm into a Firm of the Future. Accountant-specific sessions include the following speakers:
- Mike Michalowicz -Discussing his new book, Surge, which gives insights into how to spot trends within your market and take advantage of them to grow
- Michelle Long - Sharing her suggestions/recommendations on how to be a firm of the future
- Geni Whitehouse - Will share her tips and tricks on becoming a niche firm for the wine industry
- Joe Woodard - Will share steps on how to develop a marketing and business plan to help drive your business forward
- As well as Brad Smith and Scott Cook
Early bird pricing is available until July 31, starting at $99 for a Main Day Plus pass. A full three-day pass, available for $399, includes all accountant certification preparation courses, the ability to obtain up to 15 CPE credits, access to more than 40 breakout sessions and an accountant-focused event on Oct. 24. For additional details and pricing for developers and others, visit www.QuickBooksConnect.com.