This course will prepare you to take the newest QuickBooks ProAdvisor Examination for QuickBooks Online Certification.
This QuickBooks Online Certification Workshop, instructed by Stacy Kildal (the "QBO Queen"), is designed for accounting professionals or consultants who have a solid understanding of accounting principles. The 3-part course is designed to teach key concepts that will be included on the Certification Exam, but is also suitable for anyone who needs a refresher or additional instruction in QuickBooks Online.
The course will cover the areas of:
- How to Choose and Recommend QuickBooks Online
- Product Overview and Recent Enhancements
- Navigating QuickBooks Online
- Setting up QuickBooks Online
- Recording Transactions in QuickBooks Online
- Reporting in QuickBooks Online
- Expanding QuickBooks Online — Payments, Payroll, and Apps
- QuickBooks Online Accountant
- Troubleshooting QuickBooks Online
Stacy Kildal is owner/operator of Kildal Services LLC, a full service bookkeeping company that specializes in QuickBooks. Because of her involvement in making enhancements to QuickBooks Online, as well as in promoting and teaching the product, Stacy has almost become synonymous with everything QBO. Stacy is a co-host of “Radio Free QuickBooks”. As a member of the Intuit Trainer/Writer Network, she has presented many live seminars and webinars. She recently returned from 'down under' having instructed for Intuit's QuickBooks Online tour of Australia.
Be watching Intuitive Accountant for our blog and twitter post interviews with session participants as they comment on their learning experiences.