SNH 2015 400
IT’S HERE! The schedule for Scaling New Heights in New Orleans June 21-24, 2015 is now available at www.woodardevents.com. Sessions will be updated as more information becomes available. We anticipate adding Instructor names very soon.
In New Orleans this year, there will be something for everyone. Here are a just few of the highlights:
- If Certification is your goal, you will find certification exam prep courses for QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks Online Advanced, QuickBooks Desktop ProAdvisor, QuickBooks Desktop Advanced ProAdvisor, QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions, Legrand CRM, TSheets PRO, and LivePlan Expert Advisor.
- There are five sessions revealing the deepest technical secrets of QuickBooks - covering everything from QuickBooks Desktop Database Essentials to mysteries currently known only to QuickBooks Super-Geeks.
- If it is your intent to become the unparalleled Excel Expert of your domain, you can soak up an entire track of Excel courses.
- With more than 50 hours of training dedicated to Practice Growth and Management, there will be no shortage of takeaways for those who are looking for ideas to improve and grow their practice.
- More than 33 sessions are devoted to providing services to specific industries and the mid-market.
- A new, exciting track is being offered at Scaling New Heights in New Orleans for the first time. Simply called “Consult-a-thon,” this track will run throughout the entire conference. Participants will have the opportunity to work in groups on simulated projects based on real-life situations.
With a wealth of opportunities for education and technical training, this is a conference you don’t want to miss.
Click here for more information or to register today!