SNH 2015 400
Scaling New Heights 2015 registration is officially open.
You can get 15% off between now and February 28, but a little birdie told us that if you wait until December 12 the show is running its own Black Friday and offering an even bigger discount. Can you say 25% off?!? December 12 is the guaranteed lowest price of the year, so if it was my money, I'd wait until then. Either way, click here for more details and to register.
What's on the agenda for this one of a kind event?
- ProAdvisor Certification Exam Preparation – All Certifications
- An Entire Track Dedicated to QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions
- QuickBooks Enterprise Advanced Reporting
- QuickBooks Enterprise Advanced Inventory
- Strategies for Working with Larger QuickBooks Users…and more
- Keynote Presentations from Intuit Executives and Industry Thought Leaders
- In-Depth Training on Selected Products that Integrate with QuickBooks
- Exhibition Floor featuring over 100 solutions that integrate with QuickBooks
- In-depth training on 100% of Intuit’s small business solutions, including QuickBooks, QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks Point of Sale, Intuit Field Service Management, and Intuit QuickBase
- Networking opportunities with over 1,000 Certified ProAdvisors and dozens of Intuit representatives
In addition to the comprehensive training and outstanding networking opportunities available at the show, we (Intuitive Accountant) will be recognizing our Top 100 ProAdvisors and presenting our Top 10 ProAdvisors and our ProAdvisor of the Year awards during the show. If you are a ProAdvisor and you want (or need) to increase your knowledge, gain a better understanding of the greater Intuit Ecosystem and/or you like to network, this is the place for you. If you think you are one of the Top 100 or know someone who is, make sure you take a minute to nominate yourself or a deserving colleague by clicking here. Lastly, if you make it to New Orleans, make sure you stop by our booth to see what we're up to!