1 of 2
Scaling New Heights
2 of 2
SNH 2014 Texas Style
Scaling New Heights is a unique, Intuit-centric training experience that focuses on practical, cutting edge professional education, fostering networking relationships among the most successful QuickBooks consultants in the country and providing resources that empower consultants to grow their practices, expand their consulting services (e.g. by adopting software developed by you), master Intuit products, and maximize professional relationships.
Joe Woodard, Conference Host, has once again gone to "the max" to bring those attending Scaling New Heights the very best conference experience possible. From location and facilities, to participating sponsors, conference topics and instructors, and featured guest keynote speakers, everything is 'first class' at Scaling New Heights.
This year Scaling New Heights will be hosted at the beautiful J.W. Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa - June 15 - 18, 2014. "This place is 'primo excellent' !"
Scaling New Heights is designed for ProAdvisors Who:
- Support Clients using QuickBooks or QuickBooks Point of Sale
- Stay on the Cutting Edge of Intuit Technology
- Consult on Products that Integrate with QuickBooks
- Maximize Opportunities within the Intuit “Ecosystem”
- Network with Other ProAdvisors”
Scaling New Heights is a Training Experience Like No Other:
- Network with Hundreds of the Nation’s Leading QuickBooks ProAdvisors and Intuit Solution Providers
- Receive Your Choice of Basic, Intermediate or Highly Advanced Technical Training Tailored Specifically for the Intuit Advisor
- Prepare for Intuit Certification Exams
- Equip Yourself to Consult on Intuit Products Other Than QuickBooks (e.g. QuickBooks Point of Sale, QuickBooks Online and QuickBooks for Mac)
- Empower Your Firm with Proven Marketing and Consulting Strategies
- Expand Your Practice to Include Consulting on Method
- Expand Your Practice to Include Custom Report Design using Crystal Reports (with QQube), Excel (with QQube), and XpandedReports
- Expand Your Practice to Include Consulting on QuickBooks Enterprise: Advanced Inventory (e.g. barcode scanning, lot tracking, serial number tracking, etc.)
- Expand Your Practice to Include Consulting on Utilities that Integrate with QuickBooks
- Hear Cutting Edge Keynote Presentations from Leaders within the World of Accounting Technology including Brad Smith, President and CEO of Intuit
- Network with over 100 Intuit Executives and Employees
- Choose from a Wide Range of In-Depth, Hands-on Technical Workshops
Early Registration Now Open - Why You Should Register Early:
- 15% Discount!
- Save 10% when you register multiple attendees at the same time
- Some networking and social events have limited seating
- Lock in your seat now...You can cancel your registration through March 31st.
Not only am I looking forward to Scaling New Heights "Texas Style" (2014), but I am looking forward to seeing YOU there.