Intuit and Woodard Events have teamed up once again to host the wildly popular and cutting-edge, in-depth virtual conference on QuickBooks at Year End, Workflow best practices and QuickBooks Online - complimentary for accounting professionals. If you have clients who use QuickBooks, this event is for you.
Why you should attend the QuickBooks Accounting Virtual Conference:
- Learn why QuickBooks is Your Friend at Year End
- Learn Efficient Workflow Practices
- Hear Best Practices for Converting QuickBooks Desktop to QuickBooks Online
- Discover New Ways to Maximize Your ProAdvisor Program
- Explore Dozens of Solutions that Integrate with QuickBooks and QuickBooks Online
- Network with Thousands of Accounting Professional
- ...and more
- Earn up to 12 hours of CPE
The virtual conference environment is open from 9:30 AM EDT to 7:30 PM EDT each day. You can enter and exit the environment as many times as you like throughout the day.
You can register for the conference training for QuickBooks Online Certification Preparation, Workflow Best Practices, and QuickBooks at Year End HERE.