Intuit® recently announced its notable accountant track speakers for QuickBooks® Connect 2016, Oct. 24-26 in San Jose, CA. The lineup of speakers will help accountants pursue their best future and provide powerful presentations that draw from the show’s theme to build, grow, run and connect.
Accounting firms members will also be able to take prep courses to get QuickBooks Certified or Advanced Certified, and earn up to 15 hours of CPE credits. Additionally, many sessions will be approved for the new QuickBooks Online ACE classes that Advanced Certified ProAdvisors can take each year to maintain their QuickBooks Online Advanced Certified Status.
Accountant track speakers include:
- Ron Baker, value pricing expert who will help firms price for success.
- Gary Boomer, visionary and strategist of Boomer Consulting, Inc., recognized as a leading authority on technology and firm management.
- Dawn Brolin, CPA, MSA, and managing member of Powerful Accounting, a nationally recognized accounting, tax and QuickBooks consulting firm.
- Stacy Kildal, founder of Kildal Services LLC and an internationally recognized expert in QuickBooks Online.
- Darren Root, CPA.CITP, owner of Rootworks.
- Leslie Shiner, author, speaker and trainer with more than 20 years’ experience as a financial and management consultant.
- Geni Whitehouse, CPA.CITP, CSPM, who will communicate the business benefits of technology.
- Joe Woodard, CEO, Woodard Events and Woodard Consulting, host of “Scaling New Heights.”
More speakers can be found here.
Now in its third year, QuickBooks Connect will unite thousands of accounting professionals, small business owners, self-employed professionals and developers under one roof to connect, learn and be inspired by powerful, relevant speakers, experiences and content. The main stage speakers include an inspirational keynote by Shaquille O’Neal, who joins several other names on the main stage: author Malcolm Gladwell, entrepreneur Bill Rancic, USA Today columnist Rhonda Abrams and Death Wish Coffee owner Mike Brown, winner of the 2016 QuickBooks’ Small Business Big Game campaign.
Now is the time to act! Early bird pricing is only available through July 31:
- A three-day pass, especially designed for accounting professionals, is available for $399 (a $200 discount off the $599 regular price) and includes access to QuickBooks Online certification preparation courses, the ability to obtain up to 15 CPE credits, access to more than 40 breakout sessions and an accountant-focused event on Oct. 24.
- A Main Day Plus pass, providing access to QuickBooks Connect on Oct. 25-26 only, is available for $99. For additional details, visit https://qbcon2016.com.