Have you heard about the monthly QB Talks web seminar series produced by Insightful Accountant?
I have said many times over my career that publishing professionals (we now call ourselves media professionals) are not the best marketing execution people. I have witnessed this to be true month after month, and year after year, in previous companies that featured some of the best people in B2B media.
In fact, I was reminded of that today by one of our readers who was attempting to register for the QB Talks series, but could not find the registration link on the web site or a listing of the topics to be covered in the series.
There. My dirty secret has been revealed. I can't always keep up, and my publishing background may have rubbed of on me.
So, this article is my attempt to share with the world what the series is all about.
What do you know (or need to know) about the QB Talks web seminar series?
What is it? QB Talk is hosted by Joe Woodard and/or William "Murph" Murphy. The general purpose is to share troubleshooting tips and tricks on QuickBooks.
When is it? We host the web seminars twice on the second Wednesday of the month – 1 p.m. and 6 p.m. (EST). Each session is a live event and the topic for each is the same. We host two separate times to serve our national (and international) reach.
What's coming up? We currently have the calendar developed through August. Again, most of these will be under the major topic of "Troubleshooting and Tips For QuickBooks Users."
2016 QB Talks Topic & Schedule
- Jan. 6: Payroll at Tax-time
- Feb. 10: True Joe Way’s: Tips from the Master Trickster (Tips & Tricks for QB Desktop 2016)
- March 9: QBO – Quarterly Product Feature Update and Review*
- April 6: Intuit Tax Product Review
- May 11: Integrating QuickBooks Online Workflow with Bill.com, Hubdoc and Canon Scanners
- June 8: QBO Quarterly Product Feature Update and Review
- July 13: Manufacturing Software Options for Desktop and Online
- Aug 10: QB Enterprise Advanced Inventory/Pricing
- Sept 14: QBO Quarterly Product Feature Update and Review
- Oct. 19: What’s New in QuickBooks for 2017
- Nov. 9: Intuit Field Service Management for QuickBooks (Corrigo Rep to Present)
- Dec. 7: QBO Quarterly Product Feature Update and Review
2105 Dates and Topics
- May - AR/AP
- June - Sales Tax
- July 8 - Payroll and QuickBooks
- August 12- Troubleshooting and Management of Equity on the QBD Balance Sheet
- September 9 - QuickBooks Files - Repair or Start Over
- October 14 - QuickBooks 2016 New Features
- November 11 - QuickBooks 2016 Top 10 Tricks and Tips
- December 9 - QuickBooks Advanced Reporting
How do you register for the series?
- Click here to register for the 1:00 series
- Click here to register for the 6:00 series
- Feel free to register for both if you need to
What happens once I register? Once you register you will receive a confirmation for the series you registered for. You will also receive a reminder 1 day and 1 hour prior to to the event you register for. If you attend, we will send you a link to the archive in case you want to view it later.
What if you can't make the event? No problem. We will send you a link to the archive of the event.