QuickBooks Enterprise 16.0 improves the User Interface in Advanced Reporting, making it easier to drag and drop selected fields and filters for reporting. QuickBooks Enterprise 16 users can access this feature from the Menu bar, select Reports, then Advanced Reporting.
With Enterprise Advanced Reporting1 you and your clients have access to all of their QuickBooks data right at their fingertips. Improvements made to Advanced Reporting beginning with QuickBooks Enterprise 15.0 include:
- Additional new Report Templates for 2016, the list is growing
- Ability to create a mix of charts and detail data on one sheet
- New object added for Chart reporting of Sales Order Created vs Sales Order Shipped
- New object added for Invoiced vs Paid Transactions
- Transaction, Customer and Canonical Date Ribbons
- Help Site improvements including template pages, user guides and training videos. For additional resources, visit: https://qbar.intuitlabs.com/.
Advanced Reporting with QuickBooks Enterprise, provides the opportunity for an additional revenue stream for the accounting professionals. Create new business opportunities with your QuickBooks Enterprise clients by creating customized reports, or training your clients how to create and modify reports.
1-Advanced Reporting is included in QuickBooks Enterprise 16 subscriptions with Full Service Plan (FSP) SKUs.QuickBooks Advanced Reporting is a separate app and is powered by QlikView. For more information: http://www.qlik.com/us/explore/products/qlikview