If you're looking for the best in QuickBooks and professional tax training, check out Intuit's September 2016 QuickBooks Accounting and Tax Virtual Conference. Produced by Woodard Events, the virtual experience will be conducted in Intuit's high tech virtual conference environment.
The sessions provide comprehensive training on QuickBooks Online to help today's accounting professionals who want to continue developing their role as trusted advisors.
Through the QuickBooks Accounting Virtual Conference, which is complimentary for accounting professionals, you can earn up to 11 hours of CPE. Join thousands of your peers in a highly interactive virtual environment that incorporates webcast training sessions, booth-style exhibitors and a networking lounge where you can chat with other accounting professionals.
The conference enables users to:
- Discover the new features in QuickBooks Desktop
- Learn about using QuickBooks Trial Balance Utility with Tax Online, Lacerte and ProSeries
- Prepare for QuickBooks Online Certification Exam
- Chat with Intuit representatives about your Certification Exam questions
- Learn next steps to make the most of your new certifications
- Network with thousands of accounting professionals
- Earn CPE credits
- And much more
The virtual conference environment is open from 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. during this two-day event. The first webinar begins at 10 a.m. (EST). You can enter and exit the environment as many times as you like throughout the day.
For more information, sign in here.