• Made numerous changes to the ProAdvisor Program’s benefits
• Expanded benefits for people who do not pay to be ProAdvisors
• Launched two new QBO certifications
• Changed the design of the certification logos
• Changed the ProAdvisor online experience (e.g. certification center, profile management, software downloads, etc.)
• Introduced a new version of QuickBooks Online Accountant
Change is never easy. Rapid change can overwhelm. And…rapid changes that don’t roll out smoothly (e.g., the Advanced ProAdvisor Certification Exam) are downright frustrating!
If you fall into the overwhelmed and/or frustrated categories, you will want to join (click here to view) Joe Woodard and William “Murph” Murphy (Advanced Certified QB ProAdvisor and Senior Technical Editor of Intuitive Accountant) as they discuss the recent changes to the program and how these changes directly impact you and your business.
In this “BY US…FOR US” event, two of the nation’s leading QuickBooks ProAdvisors will:
• Provide hard hitting, “no-spin” analysis of the changes to the program
• Drill down on each program change and provide ProAdvisors with the best way to adapt their firms around the changes
• Update ProAdvisors on Advanced QBO Certification and provide best practices for successfully passing this very difficult exam
• Take questions from the audience, with an optional, extended Q&A period up to 1 hour after the live presentation
• Conduct surveys and route your voice (anonymously) to the ProAdvisor Team at Intuit
Joe Woodard is CEO of Woodard Group, which includes Scaling New Heights and NAN, Murph is an Advanced Certified ProAdvisor and the owner of RRR Ltd. a firm specializing in installation, set up, use and training of QuickBooks and related software.