Exact Online and Pb7 Research recently conducted a survey of small accounting firms which revealed some surprising information about their shift to the cloud. Some of the key findings to come from the study related to business challenges are:
- Keeping up with rules and regulations
- Cost control (that's what you call irony)
- Finding new customers
- Improving the quality of products/services
- The research revealed that only 27% of the respondents use "hard data" to suggest new services to their clients
- 48% rely on personal conversations.
- Only 12% use their CRM System to gain a 360-degree view of their customers and their needs
Technology and Innovation - Accounting firms are moving to the cloud for:
- IT Costs reduction
- Enhanced security
However, only 33% are using integrated cloud solutions for administrative purposes while 42% are using multiple software applications and/or spreadsheets.
How does your business stack up to those who responded to the Exact Online survey referenced here? We'd like to know.