The end of the year can be a difficult time for the small businesses you work with. And when it comes to benefits and compliance, things can get particularly murky. However, that’s where you can help your clients the most. We’ve created a guide that you can give directly to your clients to help them manage all their benefits and compliance-related to-dos. In this guide, they’ll learn:
- How to get their small business compliant by the end of the year
- How to get their benefits ready for the new year
You should read this guide if you are:
- An accountant looking to strengthen your client relationships
- A bookkeeper looking to help out your small business clients
- A tax advisor looking to provide guidance for your clients
Humans aren’t resources. Gusto is fundamentally changing how the world works by empowering everyone to put people first. Gusto takes the pain out of payroll, automating what is often a complicated and stressful task for businesses, and making the process simple and delightful. We are proud to partner with thousands of accountants to help businesses across the country seamlessly manage their payroll, so they can get back to doing what they love. Gusto now offers compliance and benefits, fully integrated with payroll. Learn more at gusto.com/accountants.