Inventory tracking improvements include:
- Starting values are now editable
- Users are now able to include SKU information on inventory reports, including
- Sales by Product/Service Detail
- Pruchaes by Product/Service Detail
- Product/Service List
- Inventory Valuation Detail
- Transaction Detail by Account
Users are now able to view the register in traditional ledger style, with the oldest transactions at the top and the newest transactions at the bottom.
Users are now able to print a packing slip from a sales receipt.
Users are now able to see more employees at once by using the new QuickBooks Online Payroll compact mode.
Users are now able to access QuickBooks Online from your mobile browser (the iOS and Android apps are still around).
You can find the complete details and step by step instructions (where applicable) on the Intuit QuickBooks Blog by CLICKING HERE.