We are conducting a survey on the greatest challenges faced by QuickBooks ProAdvisors in specific and accountants in general. Click here to participate in the survey and get a chance to win $ 100 Amazon Gift Card.
Top 5 Challenges:
From the initial results that have come in, it is apparent that QuickBooks ProAdvisors and Accountants are facing following Top 5 Challenges in growing their practices:
- Staffing: Not able to find competent staff
- Time: Not able to find enough time for marketing and business development
- Money: Not able to finance the growth
- Client Service: Not able to meet all the needs of clients
- Getting New Clients: Not able to find enough new clients
Top 5 Effective Actions to Overcome These Challenges:
And here are the Top 5 Effective Actions that QuickBooks ProAdvisors and Accountants are taking to grow their practices:
- Continued Professional Education: Getting or keeping QBProAdvisor certification. The ProAdvisor Website gets them new clients!
- Networking and Social Media: Everyone seems to understand that if you are not networking, you are not working! Social Media has become the “go to verification” method for new prospects when they get your referral from someone.
- Creating a website: It is becoming as natural as breathing for people to look for your website.
- Use new technologies more: Cloud, paperless, workflows… the list is growing.
- Staffing: The only finite resource you have is your time and hence staffing, although difficult to find competent staff, to get routine things done is effective in growing your practice.
Insights That Can Make You More Money; from Who Else but Insightful Accountant!
Now that you have got a peek into the results, you have a glimpse of WHAT is working for professionals like you. Detailed insights are yet to come. That’s what we are trying to uncover through this survey. And true to our name “Insightful Accountants, we promise to share the insights with you.
Two Ideas Each: Have You Heard This Before?
Have you heard of the saying that “if you have one idea and if I have one idea and if we share that idea with each other, we both will have two ideas each”? Share your experience by participating in the survey. Nothing like learning from your own peers on what’s working and what’s not.
Human kind would not have progressed if people did not share knowledge. It is one thing to know the secrets and it is totally a different world to take efforts to implement the learning from those secrets. Millions of people buy self-help books but only a few succeed based on the ideas in those books, precisely because most people are happy just to “know” than to “do”. Doing takes huge commitment and efforts.
Don’t worry about sharing your “secrets” with your competitors. We are not telling anyone who said what. The more the number of QuickBooks ProAdvisors and Accountants share their thoughts via this survey, the more effective the insights everyone will derive from the results of this survey.
Click here to participate in the survey and get a chance to win $ 100 Amazon Gift Card.