Insightful Accountant hosts a monthly web seminar series titled QB Talks. Each month we dive deep into Quickbooks Desktop, QuickBooks Online and some of the Apps from the Intuit Ecosystem and tell you the latest news and updates from around the Ecosystem.
Join us on July 13 as Insightful Accountant's technical editor William "Murph" Murphy hosts "Manufacturing Software Options for QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Online". Murph will be covering manufacturing software that integrates with QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Online. He will examine some of the strengths and weaknesses of several products as they relate to light, medium and heavy manufacturing environments.
Future events for the series include:
- Hector Garcia on Advanced Inventory on August 10
- QBO Quarterly Update on September 14
- What's New In QuickBooks for 2017 on October 12
- Working with Intuit Field Service on November 9
- QBO Quarterly Update on December 7
You can register for all of the events by clicking HERE