The latest Intuit QuickBooks® Blog featured the newest apps that integrate with QuickBooks Online. Companies included in the announcement are:
- ClockShark Time Tracking - designed for construction and field service companies
- Entryless - designed to automatically create accounting records from bills
- Eventbrite by OneSaas - automaticaly synchronizes data between Eventbrite and QBO
- Harvest Integration by OneSaas - automatically syncs invoices, customers, products and payments
- OrdersSystem.com - food industry ordering tool that embeds into your website and allows the user to upload online orders as invoices in QuickBooks.
The post also provided a registration link for a FREE web seminar on "Using QuickBooks Apps for CRM" in which Intuitive Accountant Top 100 ProAdvisor Hector Garcia will review Legrand CRM, Method CRM and Batchbook CRM. The web seminar is scheduled for March 17 from 10:00 - 11:00 AM PDT.