Even though Intuit has produced two successful events this year (VCon in September and QuickBooks Connect last month) in conjunction with Woodard Events, they are not resting there. The two companies recently announced there will be a second QuickBooks Accounting Virtual Conference this year. Scheduled for December 9-11, the event will offer new content and training opportunities for attendees, so even if you attended the September event, you should mark your calendar to attend this one too.
What's different about the December event? This event offers:
- QuickBooks Online Certification Exam Preparation
- QuickTrial Balance Fixes for Tax Return Preparation and YE Reporting
- Streamlining Workflow for Your Clients Who Use QuickBooks
- In-Depth Training on the New, Reinvented QuickBooks Online Accountant
- New survey level courses on several products that integrate with QuickBooks from within the Intuit Eco-system.
If you've attended in the past then you know these events are the "real deal" when it comes to the level and quality of training. You also know that you can connect with some of the most forward looking and cutting edge technologies ranging from practice management, time and attendance, inventory management and much, much more. If you have not attended, you owe it to yourself to attend at least some of the sessions so that you can get your business pointed in the right direction for the future.
Registration is open now. Just click here to visit the site to register.