Randy Johnston, Chairman and CEO, Network Management Group, Inc., Leslie Garrett, PhD, CEO of Insight Research Group announce the release of their 3rd Annual Accounting Firm Operations and Technology survey eBook. The eBook is published in cooperation with Rick Telberg, President and CEO of CPA Trendlines.
The Accounting Firm Operations and Technology eBook is 191 pages in length and features 89 survey questions and overall results for each survey question presented in easy-to-understand charts and tables. The eBook also provides survey results by size of firm broken down by solo practitioners, small firms (1 to 10 employees), mid-sized firms (11 to 49 employees) and large firms (over 50 employees).
Key areas covered in the survey are:
- Productivity, Profitability, Risk Mitigation Award Winners
- Inside the Numbers - A deep dive into the data
- Consultants Counsel - Commentary to help you understand how the data may impact your practice
- Trend Watch - Commentary on trends in the market
- Thought Leadership - Commentary on specific results
You can download a copy of the 2016 AFOT Survey eBook CPA Trendlines at https://store.cpatrendlines.com/shop/afot/ at a limited-time-only introductory price.