Our friends and partners at Avalara have compiled a white paper that gives you a state by state breakdown of the sales tax changes for 2016. If you have clients who collect sales tax, you need this paper and so do they.
How do you know if you need the paper before you download it?
1. If you have clients who collect sales tax, you need this paper.
2. If you don't know about the Marketplace Fairness Act of 2015, you need this paper.
3. If you don't know about the Remote Transaction Parity Act of 2015, you need this paper.
4. If you think OSSA is a British Special Forces group and not the Online Sales Simplification Act, you need this paper.
5. If you think it would be a good idea to be up to date on the sales tax law changes for your state, you need this paper.
Ultimately you are the only one who knows whether or not it would be valuable to know about the changes for 2016. If you think it would be valuable for your business, then I highly recommend that you download the paper today and share it with your clients or send them a link to download it themselves.