Scaling New Heights
Joe Woodard, host of Scaling New Heights has announced information concerning the educational tracks that will be available and some of the Keynote speakers who will be presenting at the conference scheduled for this June.
Scaling New Heights is an advanced training conference designed to empower QuickBooks ProAdvisors to support their clients. Training at the conference includes:
- In-depth Technical Training on Intuit Products - more than 100 hours of in-depth training including 80 hours on QuickBooks, 4 hours on QuickBooks Point of Sale, 20 hours on QuickBooks Online, 4 hours on QuickBooks for Mac, and 4 hours on Intuit Field Service Management for QuickBooks Enterprise.
- QuickBooks ProAdvisor Certification Preparation - Certification examination preparation courses covering QuickBooks, QuickBooks, Online, QuickBooks Enterprise, QuickBooks Point of Sale, Advanced ProAdvisor Certification, and Advanced ProAdvisor Continuing Education requirements.
- In-depth Technical Training on Selected Products that Integrate with QuickBooks including 34 hours of in-depth training on QuickBooks-integrated reporting solutions featuring Excel, QQube, and QuickBooks Advanced Reporting.
- Practice Growth and Development Training featuring more than 50 hours of Practice Development and 16 hours on Accounting Innovations.
- Hands-On Workshops on QuickBooks and Selected Products that Integrate with QuickBooks including 6 hours of SmartVault training, 8 hours of Transaction Pro Importer training, 30 hours of in-depth Method training, as well as in-depth classes on Agiliron and SOS Inventory.
Not only is Scaling New Heights packed with training and educational opportunities, but it is also host to a powerhouse of speakers presenting Keynote messages that impact the ProAdvisor community and our clients. Elite among this year's speakers will be Brad Smith, President and Chief Executive officer of Intuit. You can be assured that everyone will be 'silent' when Brad speaks giving us not only a vision into the future of Intuit, but his keen awareness on where small business technological needs are headed.
Another Keynote speaker will be Frank Abagnale, one of the world's most respected authorities on forgery, embezzlement and document security. Mr. Abagnale's rare blend of knowledge and expertise began more than 40 years ago when he was known as one of the world's most famous confidence men, famously depicted in his best-selling book Catch Me If You Can (later made into a film). Apprehended by the French police at the age of 21, Frank served time in the French, Swedish and U.S. prison systems. After 5 years, he was released on the condition that he assist federal law enforcement agencies. Mr. Abagnale has now been associated with the FBI for more than 35 years. We can all be certain that his message will be informative and enjoyable.
With training opportunities and Keynote speakers like these, how can you possibly not attend? Get on board and register today, for more information or to sign-up, see the Scaling New Heights website.
I can hardly wait to see you this June in San Antonio.