Intuit releases new QuickBooks Enterprise offerings for 1 to 4 users.
You can now get all of the flexibility of QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions starting at one user. You can also add users up to the 5 user license previously offered.
Why would you purchase just a 1 or 2 user licenses of QuickBooks Enterprise? Here are a few reasons why this newest QB Enterprise offering my be right up your alley:
- You only use 1 or 2 licenses of QuickBooks Pro (or Premier) but you need added features those products don't offer like custom fields with drop down lists for customers or items.
- You want sophisticated features QB Enterprise offers such as Advanced Inventory or Enhanced Item Receiving.
- Your file has grown to the point that it performs at less than optimal status, and QB Enterprise supports larger file sizes.
- Your QuickBooks lists are approaching the 14,500 'names' limit and converting to QB Enterprise enables you to continue to expand your customer and/or item capabilities.
Some reasons why you might add 1 or 2 Enterprise licenses to expand your existing capabilities:
- You already own 5-user Enterprise, but have just hired an additional employee, and you need to give them access but don't want the expense or buying a 10-user license.
- You already own 10-user Enterprise, but need to add a couple of additional seats, and you see no benefit to purchasing the 30-user license at present.
Intuit's new offering of 1, 2, 3 and 4 user licenses for QuickBooks Enterprise offers you maximum flexibility, efficiency and cost-effectiveness.