Intuit recently announced that the QuickBooks ProAdvisor® 2015 Certification Exam and Courses will be live and ready to take from ProAdvisor Member's Certification Course Locker as of Monday, November 24 2015. Depending on your qualifications you can take the study course and examination, or you may be eligible to take the re-certification examination.
About the Courses
There are ten topical modules and each one is offered for CPE credit. By popular request, one of the modules focuses entirely on just “What is New for 2015” for you and your clients. You can take the training modules before the exam, after the exam, in between attempts or not at all. Certification doesn’t depend on you taking the optional training – they are there simply to help you learn what YOU need to learn. Additionally, these training modules remain in your certification center until the 2015 Certification is sunset. You can take them at any time before then.
About the Certification Exam
- With 140 questions, this exam will take most people between three to four hours to complete.
- The exam is broken into four Sections of 35 questions each.
- You can complete the sections in any order you like.
- You must complete each section with a minimum passing score of 85%.
- You have six (6) attempts to pass each section.
- If you require subsequent attempts to pass any section of this exam, your re-test will include only the test items that were answered incorrectly.
- Each question is saved as you progress to the next question.
- You may exit the exam at any time and your progress will be saved (this is helpful for those who need to complete the exam experience in more than one sitting). All your progress is saved, so that when you return you just start from where you left!
If you currently hold both the 2013 and 2014 Certifications, you are eligible to take the shorter “ProAdvisor Re-Certification Exam” that focuses on “What is New in QuickBooks 2015.” 2015 Certification Training is separate from the Exam and remains completely optional; however, you may want to review the specific module that focuses on “What is New for 2015" prior to taking the re-certification examination (I would, if I were you, that's a Murph hint.)
Personally this is just in time for the turkey-day holiday, I frequently schedule to take the exam during those few days off from regular duties.